Product Designer – Lisbon
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on LinkedIn, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team of nomads – electricity, wifi and coffee is all we need to work!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- Ambitious international team (250+ employees and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
As a Product Designer you will be responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration towards launching features for our users. Your work will have a direct impact to the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Work with a mobile or web team and other designers to create highly interactive, delightful, and user-centered experiences
Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the product vision and company strategy
Collaborate with other members of the product team and a senior designer to translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products
Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand user needs to achieve excellent results
Job requisite skills
- 2+ years experience on a product, design or UX team for a web or mobile application
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Advanced experience with design and wireframing tools such as Figma, sketch, illustrator, framer, invision, ..
- Familiar with Design Systems and concepts such as Atomic Design
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent portfolio with examples of mobile/desktop design experiences
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
Offer – what’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, salad days… and more 😉
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
Follow us on social media
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you apply now!