Product Manager – Mechelen
As a Product Manager at Rydoo you will help change the future of expense management. Your goal is to make more than thousands of companies and more than a million of users more efficient. Your work will have a direct impact on the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
New opportunities and problems arise every day on which you will take responsibility. You will bring our product vision to life, help define our product strategy and guide a cross-functional team with a well-prioritised roadmap.
Preferable you already have experience as product manager or have a background in engineering, product design, computer sciences, data/business analysis. You understand mobile and web development and are capable to learn very fast. You have experience in processing and analyzing lots of information, while having a creative mind to discover new opportunities.
- You can prioritize like no other and determine what needs to be done first
- A true passion for technology and solving user needs.
- Ensure a world-class product with every new feature launch
- Capable of setting up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience
- Take a lead in a cross-functional team of developers, researchers, data analysts, and designers
- You don't jump to conclusions and want to understand the problem to solve
- You can translate ideas into prototypes and functional requirements
- Open to feedback, on which you generate new ideas, iterate and synthesize at the right moment.
- Experience with design tools such as sketch or figma
- Experience building software and preferably skilled with tools such as Jira, Azure Devops or similar.
- Create killer presentations & spreadsheets
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Understand SaaS Metrics
Nice to have:
- Have an understanding of social design including behaviour patterns from psychology and social psychology.
- Have experience building products that people can access on multiple devices, desktop, tablet, phone.
- Understanding of enterprise IT ecosystems, key decision makers and organizational processes
- Experience in implementing a data-informed approach to the product
- You write code
At Rydoo we are changing the way employees manage their expenses. We help companies eliminate complex processes, get rid of desks filled with receipts and offer a new way of automatic and digital expense management.
- Ambitious international team (250+ employees and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- A competitive salary and package
What can we offer you?
- A unique challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- A competitive package with lot's of benefits
- Free drinks, fruits, snacks, the occasional afterwork drink and great parties