Academic Marketing Internship (Unpaid) – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
- Uploading and updating content to WordPress (we still haven’t found a spell for it)
- Identifying content that needs to be refreshed
- Select the best visuals for our content
- Uploading new assets to Bynder
- Gather marketing information related to customers and competitors
- Repurposing different pieces of content (for example transform a case study or blog into a slide presentation/1-pager)
- Currently enrolled in University, studying in marketing, graphic design, or other relevant types of education
- Based in Lisbon, availability to come to the office when necessary. (We can teach you our marketing spells better if we meet f2f a few times)
- Fluent in English (native preferred). Speaking German or Dutch is a plus
- Being willing to learn and not afraid to ask questions – we’re here to help!
- Being comfortable around technology
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, and true team player
- PLUS: you have graphic design skills and know how to use Adobe tools.
- How to work with fundamental tools for any marketeer (like WordPress, Hubspot, etc)
- Understand the complexity of SaaS Marketing
- How to craft engaging content
- How to have an eye for detail
- This is an academic & unpaid internship
- You'll get a MacBook to use during the internship
- Schedule is flexible, we'll find the best time slot for you to work – University is the priority!
- This is a part time internship, meaning max 20hours/week – to be discussed
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?