Client Support Engineer – Warsaw
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Client Support Engineer, you will:
• Support for end-users of our highly available online booking systems services (1st & 2nd Level Support, mail and phone)
• ensuring the smooth running of the application
• troubleshooting issues in the system
• reporting of all problems occurred
• investigation and resolution of issues
• configuration of software parameters
• taking part in testing, integrating and implementing new features of the system
• cooperation with Product Development Team, CSO and CSMProfile
• 2-years Experience in application testing or application support
• Degree in IT related studies
• ITIL experience is an advantage
• Knowledge of incident/problem management
• English language skills– fluent (French will be an asset)
• Committed to quality, persistent with energy and focus, as well as ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
• Quick learner with the ability to understand and deal with complexity, quickly and accurately resolving any issues found.
• Innovative and customer service oriented, enabling a service culture.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Permanent contract, with open end or a B2B contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media