Client Support Engineer – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Client Support Engineer you will be focusing on
- support for end-users of our highly available online booking systems services (1st & 2nd Level Support, mail and phone)
- ensuring the smooth running of the application
- troubleshooting issues in the system
- reporting of all problems occurred
- investigation and resolution of issues
- configuration of software parameters
- taking part in testing, integrating and implementing new features of the system
- cooperation with Product Development Team, CSO and CSM
- 2-years Experience in application testing or application support
- degree in IT related studies
- ITIL experience is an advantage
- knowledge of incident/problem management
- committed to quality, persistent with energy and focus, as well as ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
- quick learner with the ability to understand and deal with complexity, quickly and accurately resolving any issues found.
- innovative and customer service oriented, enabling a service culture.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- working proficiency in English (C1+)
- working proficiency in French (B2+)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Working in product-led, agile organization
- Real impact on product development and work of thousands of users
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!