Front End Developer (Angular) – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Front-end Developer you love working on web application to provide the best possible user experience. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features using modern web technologies. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in short iterations. All projects will have a direct impact on the company's growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you'll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- 1-3 years of programming experience in Angular & TypeScript
- Knowledge of RxJ, & web development basics (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, REST, ..)
- Passion for writing clean and testable code.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience with NX is a plus.
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Lisbon
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!