Front End Developer (Angular) – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a developer at Rydoo you will be an important part of leading development of various new features and be a key member of our Product Development team. As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be responsible for helping us translate our goals into compelling interactive web experiences for our users.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams, and designers.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of DOM and JSON
- Strong testing knowledge (Jest, Jasmine,..)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Permanent contract with open-end or a B2B contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Warsaw
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!