IT Officer – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
As an IT officer at Rydoo you will ensure your colleagues have the right technology at hands to get the most out of their work. You will be responsible for the smooth running of our software, hardware and IT systems which help create a productive and modern work environment.
The role will be based from our Mechelen office yet it is key to create a remote-friendly environment for the dozens of colleagues working remote or in one of our offices in Europe, the Americas and APAC. From there you will will take care of the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems (mostly MacOS + some Windows devices), and data security systems.
- Carry out daily configuration and installation of IT solutions and services.
- Ensure the internal IT infrastructure of the enterprise remains up-to-date.
- Investigate and analyse network issues, gathering IT use cases.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures together with the Security Officer
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Prioritise and act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational efficiency
Skills and experience
- Proven working experience as an IT officer or relevant experience
- A true passion for technology and solving user needs.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Good knowledge of networking – PaloAlto, Ubiquiti devices
- Good knowledge of Identity and access management (Azure AD, SSO, ..)
- Experience with MDM tools such as Jamf, jumpcloud, mosyle, …
- Experience of purchasing and installing IT hardware and software
- Experience of managing an IT budget & measuring cost effectiveness of tools
- Be a good communicator of IT decisions and able to explain the rationale behind them
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to our CPO
- Location: our beautiful Mechelen office
- Start date: As soon as possible
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day
- #RydooHybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you work most efficient
- #RydooOnTour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Possibility to start Dutch or French language courses
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉)
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?