Office Manager (Part time) – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
As a part time Office Manager at Rydoo you will keep the Lisbon office up & running so that all teams can stay focused on driving the company forward. You will be the main point of contact for all office related questions and your core focus is to assist our employees in their daily challenges.
We are looking for an energetic individual who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of tasks, able to work independently and that enjoys the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people in a scale-up environment.
Whenever needed you will manage office supplies, team events, business trips (flights & hotels), relocation matters, deadlines, etc. It is equally important that you are able to help new employees who come from abroad with any obstacles they may encounter.
You will be responsible for enabling & making sure that everyone has what they need to be productive and positively impact business.
We believe that no problem is too small, and no project is too big for you to succeed!
- You speak fluent English and Portuguese
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- You fit in with and respect our philosophy, culture and values
- You are flexible and adapt to continuously changing environment
- You are creative, open minded and result oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the VP People
- You’ll be part of the HR team
- Location: our beautiful Lisbon office
- Start date: September (flexible)
- 20 hours a week
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €9 per day
- Rydoo Hybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you are most efficient
- Rydoo On Tour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Free Portuguese language classes
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉 )
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?