Security Officer – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for a Security Officer, who will have the responsibility to guarantee the security, confidentiality, integrity, traceability and regulatory compliance of the Rydoo system and data by implementing the Security Strategy, policies & processes. Your focus will be on Rydoo's application/customer security.
Main tasks will include:
- Adapt the policies & define procedures related to security needs,
- Communicate policies & procedures to relevant stakeholders and ensure proper implementation,
- Raise awareness of all users towards IT Security risks (phishing, ransomware, data leakage) and on the security solutions & processes already in place,
- Assess external suppliers and work with the legal department to include appropriate provisions in contracts,
- Monitor progress and proper implementation of internal & external audits,
- Qualify Security Incidents & coordinate response,
- Build relevant KPI & dashboard for regular review with IT stakeholders (Antivirus, Proxy, Firewall etc.),
- Lead Post Incident Reviews for process and measure improvements, also track proper implementation
- Working proficiency in English (C1+)
- Experienced IT Security or IT Audit practitioner. Ideally ITIL, CISA, CISM or CISSP certified.
- Experience in the management of IT Security Incidents.
- Knowledge of firewall technologies, IDS/IPS solutions, Web Application Firewall, Vulnerability Management tools,
- Strong understanding of GDPR requirements. Knowledge & understanding of relevant legal & regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working in the SaaS industry is a big plus!
- Soft skills: autonomous, analytical skills, rigorous, methodical, persuasive, dynamic, leadership skills, flexible (regular trips to France and Poland may occur)
- Permanent contract
- A competitive package with lot's of benefits
- A lot of professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Wonderful international team
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits, snacks, the occasional afterwork drink and great parties
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!