Senior .NET Developer – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for the backend code of our website and web application. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern web technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic person that likes to be challenged and loves building new stuff, features and can't wait to contribute to our already amazing product.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development (.net/c#) Good knowledge of .NET core, Entity framework, SQL server, Azure Cloud..
- Knowledge of Angular 12, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS is a plus
- Great people skills
- An ambition to grow towards technical leadership
- Agile en DevOps experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work in a small team with a passion for writing clean and testable code.
- Nice to have: Docker, microservices
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Mechelen
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!