Senior Product Designer – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
As a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration towards launching features for our users. Your work will have a direct impact to the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Work with a mobile or web team and other designers to create highly interactive, delightful, and user-centered experiences
Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the product vision and company strategy
Collaborate with other members of the product team and a senior designer to translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products
Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand user needs to achieve excellent results
- 2+ years experience on a product, design or UX team for a web or mobile application
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Advanced experience with design and wireframing tools such as Figma, sketch, illustrator, framer, Invision, ..
- Familiar with Design Systems and concepts such as Atomic Design
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent portfolio with examples of mobile/desktop design experiences
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the lead designer
- You’ll be part of the Product design team
- Location: our beautiful Lisbon office
- Start date: As soon as possible
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €9 per day
- Rydoo Hybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you are most efficient
- Rydoo On Tour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Free Portuguese language classes
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉)
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?