Customer Service Representative – Manila
We are Rydoo! Proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020. To learn more about us: https://www.rydoo.com/
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
A Customer Service Representative at Rydoo reacts when a Rydoo User reaches out via chat or e-mail. Those users entail the various user roles that are available in Rydoo Expense. The CSR at Rydoo will react to any question in an empathic way and will be proud to show how he/she masters his/her product knowledge to get to a satisfying solution for the client. Regardless of the End User Role that reaches out, the CSR will ask the right questions to solve any query from the client in an acceptable timeframe. The Rydoo CSR will work closely together with various departments as the Customer Success Team, the Product Team and the Development Team. Making sure that all required info to log bugs is available, the Rydoo CSR knows which procedure to follow and owns any further follow up required, both towards the client as towards the relevant colleagues.
Next to the daily client follow up, the Rydoo CSR is in charge of updating Rydoo Expenses ’s help center, articles and manuals. The Rydoo CSR also knows how to interpret the data our chat tool gives, to make sure the automation part is as perfect as it could be and how that data can be used to not only improve our documentation, but also to identify the product gaps that are being mentioned. A close collaboration with the CSM team will be necessary on the latter, since both departments represent the voice of our customers.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through chat and e-mail, never via the phone even when a client would be persistent to get someone on the phone.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints and own any required follow up.
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide solutions.
- Know our products inside and out so that you can distinguish a bad setting from a bug or a feature request.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Use translation tools to answer questions in various languages.
- Maintain and update all manuals, articles and macros at the same frequency as our product releases
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent via experience
- The ability to speak, write and read English as if it was your mother tongue
- A very rigorous and organised mindset, able to multitask
- Ability to stay calm when facing difficult customers
- Ability to calm down aggressive customers in a respectful manner
- Knows how to set expectations and how to say no when requests that not meet Rydoo Expense SAAS vision are brought to his/her attention
- Comfortable using a chat tool
- Experience working with customer support in multiple languages
- Experience in a SAAS environment is a great advantage
- Lives in Metro Manila area for reasonable commute
- Preferably and when allowed by the Filipino Government, the Rydoo CSR is in the Rydoo Office the maximum amount of time allowed. A good balance between Home Office and being in the office will be discussed once the first 3 – 6 months have been successfully completed and the final decision will be made by the Customer Service Representative’s Team Lead.
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!