Sales Development Representative (German Speaker) – Remote
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
We are looking for a German Sales talent that can bolster Rydoo's presence in our German speaking territory. You'll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team, and key to our success as a business.
Simply put, you will be responsible for finding the right people to contact within our key prospect companies, getting their attention, booking appointments and assessing their needs. Eventually to find out if Rydoo is a good fit for them. You will also respond to inbound requests from prospective clients prospects, and also assess their fit with Rydoo.
- Generate sales pipeline that will be converted into closed business through outbound cold calls, email campaigns, LinkedIn networking and other creative approaches to get the attention of key prospects
- Manage inbound leads that come to us via demo requests and other marketing platforms
- Qualifying all leads (inbound and outbound) to understand their business challenges as they relate to expense management and assess if and how Rydoo can help
- Work closely with sales team, aligned on the market strategy to grow our pipeline and customer base in your assigned region
- Gather marketing information related to customers, competitors and pricing.
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter personality– you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- A people-first approach– you love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes
- German native speaker and high level of English
- Results-oriented mindset
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, and a true team player
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales Development
- You’ll be part of the Sales Development team (DACH)
- Location: remote (EU)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Rydoo Hybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you are most efficient
- Rydoo On Tour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?