Account Executive (DACH – German Speaker) – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Supporting over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our sales team with an Account Executive, who will be focused on the DACH region. As an Account Executive at Rydoo you will take ownership over your assigned territory and our potential accounts. Your main scope will be to enhance sales within your territory, pursuing increased net new revenue, assisted by sales developers that will try to fuel you with quality leads.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Rydoo's solutions
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy.
- Pipeline development through a combination of increasing productivity of sales developers, personal high level business development, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Assist in increasing productivity across your territory (including other account executives)
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Rydoo's solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 2 – 4 years of experience as an Account Executive, preferably within a SaaS industry
- Academic degree or equivalent by experience
- Native German and fluency in English
- You are a natural sales hunter and have experience in managing accounts
- Great social skills, being a dynamic presence
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to take part in a scale-up culture
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the Head of Account Executives
- You’ll be part of the Account Executive team
- Location: Mechelen
- Start date: As soon as possible
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day
- #RydooHybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you work most efficient
- #RydooOnTour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Possibility to start Dutch or French language courses
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉 )
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?