Head of Account Executives – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Supporting over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
As Head of Account Executives, you'll be given the challenge to lead a growing team of international Account Executives
You will help streamline sales cycles by improving buyer interactions with better, more relevant sales content and equipping our Account Executives with the tools and trainings they need to position strategically with our customers.
Your most important goals are improving sales excellence and enabling Account Executives to achieve the growth targets whilst collaborating within all divisions.
Your main responsibilities are the following (but not limited to):
- Execute our Go To Market Plan and pursue quarterly achievement of plan and sales targets for each of the Account Executives
- Through great leadership, develop a high performing sales team
- Assist in recruiting, retaining and mentor high-performance and a highly engaged team
- Train, develop and motivate sales team in skills, sales methodologies and activities, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Assist in continuously improving sales skills and achievements among sales team members
- Lead business development opportunities and sales forecast and commitment decisions
- Lead and enhance sales success amongst assigned territories/ individuals.
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership in an agreed format
- Manage, lead and mentor sales in identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing sales pipeline
- Design and implement new strategies to do market penetration collaborating with all divisions, and foremost the Marketing team
Job Requisite Skills
- Experience in Sales, ideally in the SaaS industry
- 3+ years Account Executive selling to corporates plus team leading experience
- High academic background or equivalent by working experience
- Fluent knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Extensive experience in a leadership/ enablement/ training roles
- Self-starter with an analytical and collaborative mindset; can think strategically and execute based on analytical data and experience
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation both sales processes is a plus
- Adaptability. Accepting that change is constant and being excited to thrive within changing conditions/ environments
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the VP Sales
- You’ll be part of the Sales team
- Location: Mechelen
- Start date: As soon as possible
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day
- #RydooHybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you work most efficient
- #RydooOnTour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Possibility to start Dutch or French language courses
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉)
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?