Partner Manager DACH Market – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes spend management the easiest part of your day.
Spend management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of spend management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 offices across 3 continents
- Easy to use spend management app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.7 employer score on Glassdoor
We are currently looking for a German speaking Partner Manager (based in Lisbon, Portugal), with a committed focus to enhance our market presence in the DACH region, roll-out channel strategies and operate lead generations via the right partnerships.
Growing the business through the set up of new partnerships and by managing the existing partners and system integrators within your assigned region.
Support the working relationship with these partners (both existing and new) and you will set up strategic initiatives with these partners to hit mutual targets.
You will be the first point of contact for all partner related questions and projects. You will negotiate partnership terms, create and review plans with strategic partners and advise them. Recognising market changes which can influence the sales activities will be crucial for success.
- 1-2 years of experience of managing partnerships within a growing company. A background in selling SaaS software solutions can also be considered.
- A bachelor / master degree in a commercial (or technical) field
- Fluent in German and English + any other language a definite plus
- Able to distill complex requirements into concrete action steps
- A people-first approach – you love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a YES!
- Being compassionate, unselfish, and a true team player!
- Result driven and think in a customer centric manner
- We care about people’s challenges. We want everyone to feel that there’s always room for improvement. The possibilities are at their fingertips.
- We want people to live up to their full potential, to feel like they are empowered and can move past their comfort zone.
- Advocates of the road less traveled as long as it takes us further than before.
- We get sh*t done.
- You are welcome at Rydoo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or the fact that you eat pineapple on your pizza. Our solution is for everyone and so is our workplace.
- You’ll be reporting to the VP Product Partnerships
- You’ll be part of the Partnerships team
- Location: our beautiful Lisbon office
- Start date: June 2022
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 spend management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits
- Meal vouchers of €9 per day
- Rydoo Hybrid work policy: decide for yourself where you are most efficient
- Rydoo On Tour: our international mobility program that gives employees the possibility to temporarily relocate to one of the countries we have a Rydoo office.
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Free Portuguese language classes
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks to provide you with all the energy to do your job + the occasional afterwork drink and great parties (believe us 😉 )
- Permanent contract
CHECK US OUT
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Spend Management – Ready to join?