Sales Development Representative (German Native Speaker) – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for a native German junior Sales talent that can bolster Rydoo’s presence in our DACH speaking territory. As an SDR in Portugal you will be part of a growing international team! You’ll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team.
- Working closely with sale per the quote strategy by individual customer to focus and win business
- Increasing business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Gathering marketing information regarding customers, competitors, and pricing.
- Establishing and maintains customer relationships, communications with customers and co-workers to provide market information
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after-hours, a whatever it takes mentality
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract or equivalent via B2B (depending on the role)
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Lisbon
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Life At Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!