Approve, reject and upload your expenses directly from Slack with our integration that marries real-time messaging with real-time expense management.
Slack is a messaging program designed specifically for the office, used to connect teams, unify systems, and drive business forward.
- Increase productivity: simply drop your receipts into your Slack channel wherever you are to let our smart bots upload them to your Rydoo account for you.
- Save time: Managers save time by approving or rejecting expenses on the go, directly in their favorite Slack channel. They immediately receive a message on Slack when they have an expense to review.
How it works
1) Drop Receipts in Slack: Drop your expense receipts directly into Slack. We’ll collect the data and upload your receipts directly to your Rydoo account.
2) Approve Expenses on the Go: Approve or reject your team’s expenses in the single tap of a button. Your team members are instantly updated in their Slack channel.
3) Add Your Team: Add your fellow ‘Slackers’ to save even more time. Just say ‘Invite’ followed by their name or email address to add your team.