NTT Disruption deploys Rydoo in 3 weeks
With offices in Madrid, London, San Francisco, Boston, and Dallas, NTT Disruption manages a considerable amount of expenses related to business travel (accommodation and transport). They needed a way to effectively manage expenses and NTT Disruption’s Innovation Lead, Ignacio Diaz, found the solution.
- Continuous innovation: “On principle, the companies that work with us should share the same core values we champion. We want to work with solutions that keep on evolving and improving.”
- Electronic invoicing: “Our goal was ultimately not to print any expense reports that would later have receipts stapled to them, only to be then put inside an envelope inside a bigger envelope to be reimbursed once a month. We needed a quick and easy process.”
- ERP integration: “We were on the lookout for a solution which could automatically integrate into our ERP system as deeply as possible.”
- Disclosed product roadmap: “Rydoo was committed to continually upgrading their solution over time. The fact that we knew that more features and services would be soon available on the app helped us make our minds up about picking Rydoo.”
- Quick setup: “We were looking for an easy, hassle-free setup. Rydoo makes setup easy so we could get the ball rolling in no time.”
- Employees have found using Rydoo to be fast and intuitive.
- It takes under a minute to validate the receipts and afterward confirms whether the information provided is correct or requires additional editing.
- Digitizing expense management has sped up processes, allowing employees to be periodically reimbursed up to two times/month.
- NTT Disruption’s current workflow is 95% automated.
- 100% paperless.
Take T&E management easy.
Automate your expense management process
and boost your employees’ satisfaction.